Saturday, August 9, 2008

California Vacation 8-08


Cali or Bust!!!!!
We are in San Diego California! We're LOVIN IT!
The girls went with their grandma to Vegas on Sunday. I had to work in Caliente on Wednesday then picked them up at grama & grampa's on Thursday. They went to the movies with Paco and Carri and spent time with Andrew and Ashley (andrews girlfriend). The girls and I left on Thursday and made it as far as Belz Outlet Mall where we did some school shopping. LOL . We finally got to San Diego around 9pm and found a hotel room. We got up early and headed to Sea World! Go Shamu!!!! The next day we went to Mission Beach all day where we boogie boarded and body surfed and made sand castles. We had a ball (or ate alot of sand). We're headed back to Sea World tomorrow, and will blog more later.........

1 comment:

Anita said...

DANG !!! I wish I was there with you guys. It sounds like you are having so much fun !! See you soon, ~Anita~